Texas Pride Disposal
Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
- Service Days:
- Trash: Monday & Thursday
- Recycle: Monday
- Service will occur between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Place recycle in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal, old recycle bins, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE.
- NEVER PLACE RECYCLE IN PLASTIC BAGS. Recycle placed in plastic bags is not opened or separated. It is simply removed from the stream and sent to the landfill as contamination.
- Do not place plastic bags or Sytrofoam in the recycle cart.
- Acceptable recyclable items include clean paper, cardboard, paperboard, plastic bottles and jugs, glass bottles and jars, and aluminum and tin cans. For a full list of acceptable recyclable material, please click here.
- Household Garbage:
- Place trash in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Overflow should be placed in personal cans 20-95-gallons or bags under 50 pounds.
- We recommend bagging your waste in plastic bags before placing it in the cart. This allows for quicker service and maintains a cleaner cart.
- Heavy Trash:
- Two heavy items collected EVERY service day.
- Heavy trash/bulk waste includes waste that is not generated on a regular basis, including:
- Furniture (couch, table, mattress, box spring, desk, dresser, etc.)
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.)
- Hot Water Heaters
- Fencing/Decking/Siding (please remove nails, cut into lengths 4′ or less, and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Trampolines (broken down, please place metal with recycling if possible)
- Basketball goals (broken down into sections 4′ or shorter, no concrete in base or poles)
- Carpeting/Flooring (please cut into lengths 4′ or shorter and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Yard Waste:
- Place grass clippings in cans or bags under 50 pounds
- Branches should be placed in CLEAR, INDIVIDUAL piles measuring no larger than 3′ x 3′ x 3′, or tied and bundled and under 50 pounds. Limit eight bundles per service day.
Items Not Accepted for Regular Collection
Household Hazardous Waste
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will occur on the Thursday following the holiday.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day