Texas Pride Disposal
Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
District Trash & Recycling Information (PDF)
Request your complimentary garbage cart and recycle cart.
Follow the collection guidelines below to ensure your waste is collected safely and efficiently each service.
- Service Days:
- Trash: Monday & Thursday
- Recycle: Monday
- Service will occur between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Place recycle in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal, old recycle bins, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE.
- NEVER PLACE RECYCLE IN PLASTIC BAGS. Recycle placed in plastic bags is not opened or separated. It is simply removed from the stream and sent to the landfill as contamination.
- Do not place plastic bags or Sytrofoam in the recycle cart.
- Acceptable recyclable items include clean paper, cardboard, paperboard, plastic bottles and jugs, glass bottles and jars, and aluminum and tin cans. For a full list of acceptable recyclable material, please click here.
- Household Garbage:
- Place trash in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Overflow should be placed in personal cans 20-95-gallons or bags under 50 pounds.
- We recommend bagging your waste in plastic bags before placing it in the cart. This allows for quicker service and maintains a cleaner cart.
- Heavy Trash:
- Two heavy items collected EVERY service day.
- Heavy trash/bulk waste includes waste that is not generated on a regular basis, including:
- Furniture (couch, table, mattress, box spring, desk, dresser, etc.)
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.)
- Hot Water Heaters
- Fencing/Decking/Siding (please remove nails, cut into lengths 4′ or less, and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Trampolines (broken down, please place metal with recycling if possible)
- Basketball goals (broken down into sections 4′ or shorter, no concrete in base or poles)
- Carpeting/Flooring (please cut into lengths 4′ or shorter and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Yard Waste:
- Place grass clippings in cans or bags under 50 pounds
- Branches should be placed in CLEAR, INDIVIDUAL piles measuring no larger than 3′ x 3′ x 3′, or tied and bundled and under 50 pounds. Limit eight bundles per service day.
If you have a larger than usual amount of household waste, bulk waste, or yard waste, contact us in advance and we can provide you with a quote for disposal or direct you to resources that can properly assist your disposal needs.
Items Not Accepted for Regular Collection
The following items can be collected for a negotiated price. Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to have a representative provide you a quote for collection services.
Household Hazardous Waste
If trying to dispose of hard-to-handle items such as fuels, oils, and chemicals independently, contact your county hazardous waste facility.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will occur on the Thursday following the holiday.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day